Monday, December 16, 2013

Say it All 1 & 2




 I believe this is my first posting on Stampin' Up! Photopolymer stamps. I truly think you will enjoy using these, especially if you are a fairly new stamper. Even an "old" stamper like myself, enjoys the easy placement they offer.

Why not check out he video BELOW and see for yourself the benefits of Photopolymer.

 Some benefits:
  • They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time! 
  • They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last. 
  • Sticky, making these stamps stick amazingly well to SU's clear blocks.
  •  They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
        
Countless Sayings 1
17 Stamps
135982 - $13.95




                    
                      


Countless Sayings 2
23 Stamps
135983 - $13.95


Here is a link to the other Photopolymer Stamps sets that Stampin' Up! offers.



I hope you have a wonderful day today and can be creative.
 This time of year is so busy, but take a little time for yourself.  I'm headed to my Studio for a few hours, then to finish unpacking some boxes from my NC home. Which by the way, have been in my spare bedroom at least 2 months!

If you would like to order any of the products used in this post, 
I can be reached at:

bernadettebliss@gmail.com
or
919.414.5564

I would love to be your creative coach and demonstrator of choice.
Have a great day and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...