Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Blessings



I had a few days of being down and resting. I developed a cold and it knocked me out for a few days. Although I had 3 doctors appointments, a dinner to make for the tree crew at church and working the Christmas Tree lot, creating a card was not high on my  TO DO list this week.

That, of course, made getting a card up on Friday not happen. Today I'm in my Studio B playing catch up. Linda over at Stamping School had a great, easy Christmas card up today. Just what I needed to get back into my CREATING GROOVE...



I did tweak it just a little bit. 

I added the Frosted Finishes Embellishments 132150 and made a bow 
using the Silver 1/8" Ribbon 132137.

A real classy looking card that can be made fairly quickly in an assembly line fashion if you need quite a few. I know at this point in the month, this is something I can really use!

SU PRODUCTS USED

Paper: Winter Frost DSP Stack 132183
Pool Party CS, Island Indigo CS, Shimmer CS, Silver Shimmer Paper

Ink: Island Indio 126986

Stamp:  More Merry Messages 126402(outside) 
Christmas Messages 131793(inside)

Holiday Ornaments Framelits 127816

Paper- Piercing Pack - Occasions 129387
I used this to get the curved lines above the ornament.
Thanks Linda, for the great tip!

That's about it for today. Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!


If you would like to order any of the products above, I can be reached at:
bernadettebliss@gmail.com
or
919.414.5564

I would love to be your creative coach and demonstrator of choice.

BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...