Friday, September 27, 2013

The Lord is God



This is just a quick post today. I wanted to play along again this week with the Word Art Wednesday challenge and put this card together late last night.

 For the base of the card I used Pistachio Pudding. I just love it. It's such a  soft and soothing shade of green. I pulled the colors from the Birthday Basics DSP #130145, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantaloupe to tie things together. As you can see from the photo, I added some texture by using the Delicate Designs #127023 embossing edge folder along the bottom of the card front.

The flowers are from the Flower Shop #130942 set and punched with the Pansy punch. That set is so nice. Six very distinct flower designs to mix and match or use alone.

A little bit of Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, which was my last little bit,
 and Rhinestone Basic Jewels along the scallops.

Make it a great day and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a stunning card, Bernadette. I absolutely LOVE these yummy colors you've combined. It's stunning with the pressure embossing and the sweet ribbon. I love all the lovely elements you've combined and it turned out absolutely stunning.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...