Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My RV Studio





I have been considering uploading pictures of my "studio" here in my RV for quite awhile. I decided it NEEDED to be done now since we will be moving into our new home this weekend and it will no longer be my space. 

 The photo above is our main eating area. I do keep it as you see it because it is our ONLY place to eat.The cabinets above are deep (only 2 of 3 shown) and really hold quite a few supplies. It's just a matter of remembering what's up there and what section of the cabinet they are in. 

A real challenge for me at times! :>}



Below and behind the table is more storage, but it is not as deep. I have utilized it to hold items that are not used that frequently.


This particular cabinet is to the left of my chair and houses my punches, Stamp Scrub,extra paper and some newer embellishments.


This teak stand not only holds crafting items, but  that top lifts to hold kitchen gadgets. I store my inks, Big Shot on the shelves. My embossing folders and dies are in the basket near the Big Shot.

On the floor is some of my paper storage, cutter and a container which holds my recent cards. Behind the stand and in back of the drivers seat, I have my Scoring Board, Diagonal Plate and Fiskar cutter.


This cart, which is located in the only clothes closet we have, holds various stamping supplies plus my 12x12 papers. I also have some chipboard and various tools stored under the bed and under a love seat in the salon area.





This cupboard, which is to the right of our couch, really came in handy and is just perfect for storing my stamp sets. It's not in close proximity to the table, but it works very well. 

I hope you enjoyed this tour of my RV Craft Studio. I will be uploading pictures of my new studio as I put it together in our new home. We are planning to to head out AZ on June 14th. with a shopping excursion to the IKEA store in Tempe while we are in Scottsdale for the weekend.

 I really need to sit down and put a list together before that or I'll come home with way too much that won't fit into the space I have!

Have a great week and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE 

 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing what you can pack into a space when you need to...it will probably be an adjustment when your space is bigger...lol. Looking forward to seeing it;)

Elisha said...

Thank you for the peek into your studio on wheels! Such a great use of the available space - you'll be in seventh heaven once you move! Hope your move goes well this weekend! Hang in there!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...