Monday, April 8, 2013

WOW You're the Best and Last chance for FREE Shipping


Hello there. I hope you all had a wonderful and CRAFTY weekend.
 I'm back today like I said I would be, to post my Monday card. I have been wanting to use more of this Tea for Two DSP and I really love the quilted look of this particular sheet. Plus, it has that cute polka dot pattern on the back. Who doesn't love polka dots? I keep this pretty clean and simple, just adding some paper piercing to the ovals and incorporating a flag element.

RECIPE

Paper: Calypso Coral 122925, Very Vanilla  101650 , So Saffron 105118 
Tea for Two DSP 129311

Stamp: Friendly Phrases 126151

Ink: Early Espresso 126974

Framelits - Ovals Collection 129381

Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755, Stampin' Dimensionals 104430


ALSO, I just wanted to give you a shout out, that the FREE shipping that Stampin' Up!  is offering ends at 11:59 PM MST TONIGHT. This is not something that happens very often, so I would certainly take advantage of it. 

During this promotion and through the month of April,
I am offering a FREE Stampin Distress Tool 
with every $50 order!  What a great time to order.
 FREE shipping  and a FREE tool. A $12 savings.

When you order from me online, I will be notified and will ship your FREE gift within a week straight to your door! 
Just click on my name below and it will 
take you directly to my ordering page.

Bernadette Bliss 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great and CRAFTY week!


BERNADETTE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your precision in design and execution is spot on...I am so impressed!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...