Saturday, July 11, 2020

Hello My Sweet Friend



Just finishing up a day of sorting craft paper, practicing layering flowers, and finishing up this card for Freshly Made Sketches challengeI went in several different directions with colors and layout for this card but finally decided on the one below. I had just received the MFT's Sweet Hello layering die and I needed to add to my stash of friend cards. I paired it with a sentiment from the MFT's Well, Hello stamp set. I used SU's Purple Posy and a new DSP, Playing with Patterns for the triangle element. The softness of the color and pattern drew me in.




 That's about it for this evening. I'll see you in a few days posting a new creation. 
I hope you have a blessed Sunday. Stay safe and well!
Blessings,
Bernie B


2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the colors and patterns you put behind that big "hello"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Yes to monochromatic cards! This is so pleasing to the eye in the lavender color palette. That sentiment die is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...