Friday, July 3, 2020

Hello Friend



Good afternoon! Just popping in on my blog today to post a card I made for the CAS Color and Sketched Challenge.

I was looking through some of my older papers and came across a retired SU paper. I love gingham checks this was chosen immediately and it matched the blue of the solid piece that I used the



I love the colors and simplicity of this sketch. It will be one I'll be using again. The papers are SU except for the base which is Neenah Solar White110#. Stitched Basic Edge Dies, Stitched Rectangle Die-namics, and Stitched Flowers all by MFT.  The sentiment is from an older Gina K stamp set. I'll be sending this along to a dear friend in Tennessee tomorrow.

That's about it. I will be creating a Birthday card and Graduation card later today, but off of here to have some lunch.
Blessings,
Bernie B

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

That stitched flower is adorable and so sweet with the gingham. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Patricia Hays said...

The gingham pairs so nicely with the faux stitching! Thank you for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Super sweet card! I'm a sucker for stitching and the gingham! Thanks for joining us at CC&S

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...