Monday, June 22, 2020

Thinking of You




Tonight I'm posting a card that will be sent to a friend for the month of July. I'll be able to post this on The Paper Players Challenge and a blog site that I just came across mentioned on Wanda Cullens blog, Sunday Stamps.

 It is a fairly simple card with an embossed background using SU Stars EF and SU Stars Framelites Dies. I also used a SU star punch. (ret) The sentiment is from an old Papertrey Ink stamp (ret) and the small stitched rectangle from MFT Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. The cardstock is SU's, Night of Navy and Real Red, and a retired DSP.



That's about it for tonight. I need to finish up a New Home card for my GD and her family. Have a restful evening and Stay Safe and Stay Well!

Blessings,
Bernie B

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love the stars, Bernie - I always hang on to all the ones I find, stamps dies or papers, lol. I still have the EF, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

LeAnne said...

Lovely CAS card, great patiotic theme, sweet as can be! I LOVE stars on anything! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Annette Elliott said...

A perfect patriotic card! Love your design. Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at Sunday Stamps! :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great patriotic card with stars galore Bernie! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Super fun card - love the patriotic colors and the stars are perfect! Great card to have on hand as the 4th of July approaches! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...