Saturday, June 20, 2020

Father's Day Wishes





I'm here tonight posting a Father's Day card that I just finished up for my husband. Nothing like doing something at the last minute! As I was looking through my saved Blogs to find some inspiration I came across this layout from by Julee Tilman over at Poetic Artistry



 



I saw that Julee's card was Nautical themed and immediately knew what stamp set I was going to use. Julee sold stamps under the name Verve and I had bought several from her collection. The stamps and dies I used on this card are from, Strong Anchor. I have used this several times over the years and it is one stamp set I will not retire from my stamp collection.

The background is from a SU DSP paper (ret.) and also used SU Night of Navy and Real Red with matching ink. The base is Neenah Solar White #110 lb. I actually had all the paper and colored cardstock still on my work desk from a card that I had made earlier, so it came together fairly quickly and that was a plus for me.

That's about it. It's getting late and I want to stamp and cut some card pieces for a card I'm making tomorrow. Have a good evening and enjoy your Sunday.

Blessings,
Bernie B

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a fabulous card! Makes my heart smile to see my stamps still shining! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...