Sunday, June 28, 2020

Celebrate every moment


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm here today with a card that I will post on Freshly Made Sketches and Seize the Birthday.

I just received my new papers from SU. I buy 6x6 sheets of each suite which helps me not to have an over abundance of paper left over. I used the Forever Greenery DSP and paired it with Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, and Shaded Spruce. I must say this is my favorite DSP.  The colors and the designs are beautiful. My only regret with this card is that the leaf panel is too wide. I either should have cut the width down or used a larger stitched circle. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I continue to learn through my mistakes.









That's it for this evening. I have quite a mess to clean up and need to eat super. I hope you have a wonderful coming week and STAY SAFE!


Blessings,
Bernie B


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...