Thursday, August 22, 2019

Congrats

Hello all. I'm posting a card today to link up to Freshly Made Sketches and a new site for me, The Flower Challenge #35.



The FMS sketches are great, but keeping them cleaned-lined and fresh sometimes is a challenge for me, but this card was created fairly quick. I must have had my mojo on yesterday.



I needed a card for my neighbor who is moving to a new house and she loves flowers. Hence, a card to congratulate her on her new home. The Flower Challenge blog calls for the floral to be the main feature, which I believe this card does.



PARTICULARS:

Paper: Neenah Solar White 110#, SU  Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Stamps: Altenew Garden Treasures, SU Simply Wonderful (SAB)
Ink: Memento Jet Black, Altenew Pink Diamond, Pinklicious, Fresh Leaf / Forest Glade Fresh Asparagus GinaK
Die-cut: SU  Oval Stitched Die

I hope you have a wonderful day and are able to do something you LOVE!

Blessings, Bernie

3 comments:

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card and flower. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Kim S said...

This is such a lovely flower - how perfect for your neighbor! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Very pretty, such a beautiful, vibrant bloom! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...