Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Birthday Blessings


Just a quick stop by today. I've been in the process of making some more birthday cards and decided to link this one over at Seize the Birthday with the Topping of flowers.


I pulled out my Gardenia Build a Flower by Altenew to continue to work with it to become more proficient with the layering options. I did only use two-layer stamps for the flower and the leaf, but I am happy that I was able to have it turn out well.  Practice, Practice, Practice!

PARTICULARS:
Altenew Build a Flower, Gardenia
MFT Bitty Sentiments
MFT Rectangle Double Frame
MFT Skinny Strips
SU Pear Pizzazz CS, SU Garden Lane DSP, Neenah Solar White 110#

That's it for today. I hope you have a blessed day and are able to go do something you LOVE!

Blessings, Bernie

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wonderful card, love the monochrome colour scheme with the touch of grey, so pretty! thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...