Sunday, August 18, 2019

Belated Birthday


Today I'm revisiting and redoing a card design that I entered into a blog challenge yesterday. I stepped this one up a little and I'm much happier with the outcome. Although it is a belated birthday card, I will be entering into the Seize the Birthday challenge.




PARTICULARS:

Stamp: MFT Wild Woodland with matching dies
MFT Grassy Edges
Prismacolor pencils/Gamsol
Ink: GinaK Amalgam Black
SU Balmy Blue, SU Mossy Meadow
Neenah Solar White 110# for base
SU SubtleFolder

That's it for tonight. It's been a busy day and I still need to clean up my crafting area. I hope you have a blessed Monday and are going to do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
Bernie



1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable - fun little belated birthday card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...