Friday, August 16, 2019

Aww Nuts


I am back today with a belated birthday I created this afternoon. I have decided to play along with the CAS(E) #335 sketch of the week that was a quick and easy card to put together.


After a conversation I had with my cousin in FL yesterday, I realized that I had forgotten her birthday.  So off to my crafting space I went today. I know she will chuckle when she opens it. There nothing like putting a smile on someones face with a handmade card.





PARTICULARS:


Paper: Neenah Solar White 110#, SU Mossy Meadow, Neenah Solar White 80#
Ink: GinaK Black Amalgam Ink, Memento Jet Black Ink
Prismacolor Pencils/Gamsol
MFT  Wild Woodland w/ matching Die-Namics
MFT Grassy Edges Die-Namics
SU Ink: Soft Sky, Pool Party for blended background

Have a wonderful evening, enjoy your weekend, and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
Bernie

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...