Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sending Lots of Kisses and Hugs



I'm back today to post a card that I created for 2 grandsons who live out of town. I have made cards for my granddaughters who live out of state but needed something boyish.

I saw  CAS(E) Sketch #332  challenge and thought this would be a good sketch to follow for these cards.






PARTICULARS:

Stamps: MFT Wild Woodland, MFT Filled With Joy
Paper: SU Dinoroar, SU Mango Melody
MFT Stitched Rectangles
SU Thinlets Circle Card Kisses and Hugs die
Prismacolor Pencils / Gamsol
Neenah Solar White 110# for the base of the card

That's it for today. I'm off to have a procedure done today and hopefully be able to create more cards when I get back.  

Blessings,
Bernie

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...