Friday, December 7, 2018

JOY to the World

Well I'm almost there. I think this is the first Christmas that I will have my handmade cards ready to mail by December 10th.! I'm not sure why I always put this off every year OR maybe I do. I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator and get bored making mass produced cards, but this time I just plugged along and did it. Of course, I still have to assemble them and signed, but I plan on doing this today and tomorrow. Then addressed and brought to the USPO Monday morning.

Here is my needed to be assembled pile. I'll post a picture of the design I used when I have them completed. I hope you are further along then I am, but if not, I encourage you to just keep plugging along. It's been well worth it...


 Have a wonderful weekend and go do something you LOVE especially if it's your Christmas cards!

LIVE SIMPLY
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...