Friday, November 2, 2018

Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever


Hello there! Just a quick post today. I just completed making a card using the Gina K Autumn Wreath Builder.  I like this one as much as her original. Once you get making these easy wreaths it's hard to stop. The most difficult part for me is choosing colors and which stamps I want to us. This card I will be linking to Seize the Birthday card challenge.



PRODUCTS USED:

Stamps: Gina K Autumn Wreath Builder, Sentiment from Gina K Original Wreath Builder, MFT "Twice the Wishes" for inside sentiment
Paper: SU Old Olive, So Saffron,Neenah 80# Solar White Extra Smooth
Ink: Gina K Ink Cubes, Sweet Corn,Fresh Asparagus,Tomato Soup
SU Share What You Love Artisan Pearls(So Saffron) , Pearl Basic Jewels , SU Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Circle Die (unknown)

Well I'm off to clean up my space and maybe create another card. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, and as always, Go Do Something You LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I have been wanting to do this for so long and I have to make a point this week to give it a try! Yours came out wonderfully Bernadette! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you, Nancy. I keep putting it off myself. The wreath builder is so easy, but like I said in the post, the hard part is deciding on the images and the colors.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card Bernadette. Love the wreath and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...