Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever


I'm back today with a card that I will be posting to Seize the Birthday

This card was made with Gina K. Wreath Builder Set and Templates. I'm ashamed to say I have had this set for almost 6 weeks. I've played with it some, but it always seemed to be to intimidating. It is NOT! This is probably the easiest stamp set I've used to make beautiful wreaths.
 I always get a little uptight learning and  trying new things. 


I tried several different elements, several different color combinations and 
finally decided on the just two I used on this card. 


Hopefully as I get more comfortable using this set, I'll be able to come up with some new ideas. 
There are so many great tutorials on YouTube and samples on Pintrest. The possibilities are endless.
I'm considering buying the Fall Wreath Builder set next. Not just for the 
Thanksgiving Holiday, but to make beautiful Fall wreath cards.


PRODUCTS USED:

Gina K. Wreath Builder Set and Templates 
I used the 4x4" template. The base is 4 1/2 " x 4 1/2", the layer is 4 1/4"x4 1/4"

SU Ink Colors: Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery

Paper: Neenah Solar White for card base and stamped image, SU Bermuda Bay CS

I used the Stampin' Spots from my Paper Pumpkin Kits to ink up the flowers and wispy branches.
It really is much easier to use small ink spots to do this technique. 
Also, I stamp postioner is needed. I have a large MISTI and it worked perfectly.

 That's it for today. Have a wonderful evening and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Love the wreath! The sentiment is fantastic and the colour combo is terrific. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...