Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sympathy Card

Yesterday I had a chance to do some stamping and was looking over some challenge blogs.  Over at Just Us Girls the challenge was a word challenge, SYMPATHY. Since I have a short supply of this type of card I thought I would create one using the SU Wishing You Well stamp set. Which I love, by the way.

I went to work trying several size cards, different color combinations and papers. The card below is what I final choice.


Although the paper in this picture looks like SU Very Vanilla, it is not. A stamping friend of mine gave me some of this paper to try and I decided to use it on this card. I backed the sentiment piece with heavier cardstock and then used foam pieces to raise it in the center of the card.



PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: Champagne Pearl Shimmer Paper by Recollections, SU Fresh Fig
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Fresh Fig
Di-namic by MFT Stitched Rectangle Frames
Pearls - unknown

Have a wonderful day. Although we are not in the direct path of Hurricane Micheal, we are expected to get a fair amount of rain. Which by the way, we do not need! I plan on doing some more card making and hope you can do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have this stamp set on my wish list from SU! Now, I really want it! Well done Bernadette and thanks for linking up with us at Just Us Girls!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...