Friday, October 5, 2018

JOY

Just posting a  card tonight that I will be linking over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I struggled a little with this card to keep it simple and tried several color combinations. I finally decided on this color combination and embossed panel.The DSP panel was utilizing one of my 6x6 papers. From this paticular design, I'll be able to get one more card plus have a strip to use on the inside sentiment panel.




PRODUCTS USED:

Filled With Joy die -namic by MFT
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder
Papers by SU: Joyous Noel SDSP, Tranquil Tide CS, GP White CS, Tranquil Tide Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
Mini Dimensional

That's it for tonight. Have a wonderful weekend and as always, I hope you get to do something you LOVE!


1 comment:

Cécile RIBON said...

This DSP is so pretty! And I love the amazing bold sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...