Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happy Christmas


I finished up a card today that I will be linking up over to the CAS(E) sketch challenge. As I'm still in the process of using my 6x6 paper stash, I decided on one of the papers from SU's Joyous Noel Specialty DP. Both sides are lovely, but I chose the snowflake pattern for this card.




I'm slowly creating Christmas cards. Although I'm no where close to having what I need, I will have them by the mailing date said the "little engine who could." Of course, I still need to make Thanksgiving cards and favors for my daughters baby shower, Oh my and YIKES I say to myself!


PRODUCTS USED:
Papers used by SU Tranquil Tide, Joyous Noel, Gold Foil
Stamp set: ret. More Merry Messages by SU
SU Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Pearls
Snowflake die by MFT included in the Filled With Joy Card Kit
SU Softly Falling embossing folder

That's it for today. I'm off to make a few more birthday cards for my grand children's upcoming birthdays and tomorrow I'll work on the favors. Thank goodness for the my CRICUT! Have a wonderful and blessed day and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...