Saturday, October 27, 2018

Happy Birthday




Just a quick drop by today. We will be heading to a family get together with family from NY. and a Birthday Party for our granddaughter Amelia who was 5 on Thursday.  I almost forgot to take a photo of the card I had made her using the fold I used on 2 previous cards (extended Z fold ) I like to do that with each of my cards to a photo record of each of them. Most of my cards I make double of, but with family I make just one special design for them.

I also decided to link this over to Seize the Birthday challenge. Although they have the options for Foliage, I'm just adding a non option card today. I went through my stamps sets deciding on what I would use for the foliage option and have narrowed my selection down to 2 stamps set. Hopefully in the next couple of days I can create one and add it to the site.






PRODUCTS USED:
SU DS paper(ret.), SU Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, SU Gold Glimmer Paper, and Neenah Solar White for the card base
The # 5 was cut using my CRICUT - Days and Dates cartridge
Balloons- MFT Birthday Balloons Die-namics
SU Metallic Pearls
SU Dimensionals used on balloons and #5

Have a wondeful weekend and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply
Bernadette

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Really cute card. Perfect for a 5 year old. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...