Saturday, October 13, 2018

Another Birthday Card

I'm here today with another birthday card using the Wishing You Well stamp set another design from SU Frosted Floral . This also will be linked over at Seize the Birthday I so enjoy this site. It keeps me actively making Birthday Cards which I need for all my family and friends.

I decided on Mint Macarone for the base , the layering piece, and the ink for the spray. The sentiment is an older SU stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped lightly with black Memento Ink. I used a die cut from MFT to add some interest to the white panel and added dimensionals to the back. When I looked over my ink colors I decided on the retired, Hello Honey. It just looked the best with the Mint Macarone in my opinion. I highlighted it with Wink of Stella and added Mint Macarone tiny pearls.


Have a  wonderful day and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...