Thursday, September 13, 2018

With Sympathy


I had some time to finish up a card that I cut on Saturday with some of my stamping friends. I was glad I held off until yesterday to put it together and add a sentiment.  I had a friend of mine from Arizona loose her husband several days ago and I needed a Sympathy card. The new stamp set by SU, Wishing You Well fit what I needed for the card.

PRODUCTS USED:
SU Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow
Ink: SU Mossy Meadow
Stamp: SU Bloom With Hope (RET)
Pearl accent
Wink of Stella on Bow

That's it for today. I'm off to do a little more preparation for the upcoming storm. Thankfully it has turned into a CAT 2 instead of 4. Although we are about 2 hours West of Wilmington were the most dangerous impact will be, we will still get quite a bit of rain and wind. I feel we are as ready as we can be and are trusting the Lord to keep us and our families safe.

Have a great day and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

3 comments:

GAZ said...

Very beautiful card and I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing!

Mariette Desrosiers said...





very nice card of sympathy, elegant and simple, nice inspiration to follow, thank you to share it with us

JoAnn said...

Lovely sympathy card and great colors. Love the bow in this set.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...