Sunday, September 30, 2018

Hello

Today I was actually able to sit down to make a card! Things and time have just slipped by with the hurricane, family, plus I had lost my mojo. I really dislike that when it happens. I did accomplish sorting and organizing my craft supplies once again.

Recently my husband added a counter to the 6 foot area that I used to craft in. I had a very nice desk, but it wasn't nearly big enough to spread out. A girl just needs spreading room, you know.  I do still have my craft supplies in two different areas, but they are close by.  When I lived in San Marcos I had an actual craft room with everything within reach. Not so here, but I'm very happy with my space. It affords me lots of light which is something I really need when I craft.

This is the alcove on our second which overlooks our entry way. I also have a nice window to my right that adds even more light.


Now onto the card that I created today. I'm getting this posted just under the wire for Freshly Made Sketches 356  challenge.  I have been wanting to use this paper from SU for quite some time and thought is was perfect for the sketch.



PRODUCTS USED:
Neenah Solar White CS
SU: Cajun Craze, Grapefruit Grove, Nature's Poem DSP
SU Hello die cut


Have wonderful rest of the evening. I hope you had a blessed weekend and enjoy next week. I can hardly believe it will be October 1st. tomorrow. Before you know it it will be Thanksgiving  then Christmas! And as always, I hope you can do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette


2 comments:

Gesh said...

Your card is so pretty!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love that DSP and the cheery hello! Your new counter looks wonderful but a girl does need to spread her stuff out!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...