Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hello, Sunshine

Yesterday I worked on a card that I will be linking to the Freshly Made Sketches Blog. I just received the SUN DIE from MFT and was anxious to use it.

I made 2 of these cards and I'll be sending one out Monday to my little Great Granddaughter who lives in VA. She certainly is a little ray of sunshine to all our family.






PRODUCTS USED:
SU Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Stamp: PTI Handwritten Notes (RET)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark for embossing the image
Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
SU Up and Away Thinlits cloud die
SU Dots Embossing folder (RET)

We are staying close to home with know barbecue plans. We will be going out this evening to celebrate my hubbies 65th. birthday, so that will be our celebration for Labor Day. 

Hopefully you will have some fun plans in the works for this last Hooray of summer. Enjoy the time and can do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Such gorgeous colors for your sunny scene! Your granddaughter will love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...