Sunday, September 2, 2018

Happy Birthday - Same Card Two Ways

Good afternoon all. I hope your enjoying the holiday weekend.  We had a wonderful dinner and conversation with my youngest daughter and husband last evening. Like I said in my previous post, that was our way to celebrate Labor Day and my hubbies birthday.

Yesterday afternoon I had chance to play with some new products for me from MFT, GinaK, and Stampin'Up! It all started with a sketch design by Brian King for CAS(E) this SKETCH which I will be linking these cards to plus over at Seize the Birthday.








PRODUCTS USED:
Ink: Tuxedo Black bu Memento, White Embossing Powder buy SU
MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame
SU  Garden Trellis Embossing Folder
SU Share What You Love DSP - still using my 6x6 papers*
SU Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzelberry,Grapefruit Grove
GinaK's  All Abou You stamps
Happy Birthday - Unknown

Here's wishing you a wonderful evening and as always, go do something you LOVE!


Live Simply,
Bernadette

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are both beautiful! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

Nancy said...

Really loving both of these cards Bernadette! The embossed crossed piece looks fabulous with your design! So happy to have you joining us at Seize the Birthday! Please come back again soon!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards and pretty colors. Love them both. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...