Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Thinking of You

Today I decided to make another card using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets Dies. I choose the grouping of smaller dragonflies to put on this card, although I favor the larger ones.

I was looking at the challenge sites today and saw this older sketch posted by Freshly Made Sketches would work with using one of my 6x6 papers, Garden Impressions. I was able to get three 2" panels allowing me to use this sketch to make 3 cards. Got to love that!



PRODUCTS USED:

SU Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Garden Impressions DSP (6X6)
SU Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies
Stamp:  Taylored Expressions - Love Grows Here stamp set (ret.)
SU Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Wink of Stella

That's it for today. I'm off to see my daughter and grandchildren. It's always a sweet time to visit and love on them. I hope you have a blessed day and are able to do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...