Thursday, August 30, 2018

Just Saying Hello



Tuesday night I prepared some cards to put together with my crafting buddy Vicki yesterday afternoon. This Garden Impressions DSP has not been my favorite, but I was determined to use my 6x6 pieces! The cards are A2 size with the floral panel cut to 4 x 5 1/4. Easy Peasy... The stamp for the sentiment is by an unknown manufacture.

I did look on Pinterest to get some creative ideas and I liked what was created by different card makers and demos. I still can't say I love it, but I'm happy with the results. I used SU So Saffron for all the bases of the cards and 2 of the layering dotted squares. The Pacific Point layer looked better on the the last card and I'm glad I used it. It made the card really pop. My favorite is the blue background floral paper. Although I would like to make another, I can't. That's one downside of buying the 6x6 samplers.

I'm sending these along to some friends tomorrow and I hope they cheer up their day. I'll be posting a card over to Seize the Birthday in a few minutes. I hope you stop by there to see the birthday card I created using the 6x6 paper from the SU's Broadway Bound.

Live Simply, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...