Monday, August 27, 2018

Just me





Just a quick and easy card tonight. I've been doing some purging and organizing and came across this sentiment that's a least 4 or more years old.. I don't believe it has ever been used or know the name of the manufacture. I hope I'm not  the only crafter who has been in this position.

Everything on this card except the little bird from MFT "Birds of a Feather Card Kit", are all retired products. It's amazing how much stuff I've accumulated and have saved, but I'm slowly purging.

I decided to use the sketch that was posted over at MFT's Card Challenge. I really loved the simplicity of it and thought it would work well with the little bird and sentiment.





PRODUCTS USED:
SU Retired Watermelon Wonder CS, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, MFT Smooth White CS
MFT Birds of a Feather dies
Sizzix Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Stamp: Unknown
SU Stitched Shapes Framlits Dies


That's about for this evening. I have quite a mess to clean up from purging and making a card. Have a great night and I hope you still have some time to do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...