Friday, August 24, 2018

Here To Give You A Lift

Hi All... Hope your are having a wonderful Friday. I had a chance today to do some creating with my granddaughter Esther . We've actually been playing with paper, stamps, and inks since Wednesday. She just turned 11 last week and has always loved to do crafty things. I probably should teach her to cook or bake, but she's a girl after my own heart. We love the smell of paper and ink.

She loves playing with my Cricut as much as stamps.


The card I'm posting today is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this week. I just received some Happy Mail from MFT which included balloon dies.  I have been wanting balloon dies for months and finally bought them.  I still need a set that has some larger ones, but these worked perfectly with my card design. Even though they are birthday balloons, I felt they could be filled with helium to give you a lift! I know, a little artistic licence taken on this...


PRODUCTS USED:
SU Cardstock Mint Macaron, Rich Razzelberry, Balmy Blue, Tranquil Tide,Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: SU Rich Razzeleberry
Stamp: PTI Everyday Button Bits (retired) balloon strings, sentiment
MFT dies: Birthday Balloons

I'm off for the evening. My older daughter and gret granddaughter are coming over for dinner tonight so I should think about getting that started. Have a wonderful evening and a great weekend, AND go do something you LOVE!


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...