Saturday, August 25, 2018

Here to Give You a Lift - REDO and OOPS!

Yesterday I thought I posted a card to link over at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. It looks like I skipped that step. My time with my GD and her making 18 cards, yes 18, must have fried my brain when I wrote the post and didn't link it.  ;-{ I used the balloons from MFT and a sentiment from PTI - Everyday Button Bits (ret.) The info of the products are on my previous post.

After looking at the card several times I decided that the sentiment - "here to give you a LIFT," although at the the time, I thought it was cute. But when I went to bed I had a different opinion.

Today I redid the card and instead of making the whole card over, I added a panel with a birthday sentiment from the same set. I really don't like it as well, but it is what it is.



My original card


Thanks for stopping buy to here about my debacle. Have a wonderful Saturday and Sunday. Now go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

I like you card both ways. Pretty color combo.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks JoAnn.

Amy O said...

What a cute idea to use balloons with the sketch! I think both sentiments work well with this cute card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...