Thursday, August 30, 2018

Happy Birthday

I'm back to post a card that I'll be linking over at Seize the Birthday. I've really been trying to stay ahead of my birthday card making. Having 27 people in my immediate family and friends who I send cards to, keeps this girl BUSY!

Here is another example of using a 6x6 selection of paper this time from the Broadway Bound DSP. This extended Z fold card worked perfectly and allowing me to make 3 cards plus having several sheets left over to add to my stash.






PRODUCTS USED:
SU Cardstock: Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Black, Broadway Bound DSP. **I did replace Real Red in place of  Lovely Lipstick, but honestly you can barely see the difference especially with the patterned paper I selected.
MFT  Balloon Die Cuts
PTI  Balloon String stamp for a retired set.
SU Framelits Deco Labels die cuts (retired)
Sentiment by unknown manufacture

Well I'm off to prepare some more cards. I hope you have a wonderful evening and are able to do something you LOVE with the remainder of the evening.

Live Simply, Bernadette






1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty Z fold card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...