Saturday, August 25, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Today I put together a card with some bits and pieces I had gotten from a local Card Class I attend once a month. My demo had all the pieces cut for several cards from a class that I missed because I was out of town. Although the sketch she provided I liked, I decided to redesigned the card with the pieces.
This card will be linked over at Seize the Birthday blog.


PRODUCTS USED:
SU Cardstock; Mint Macoron, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Share What You Love DSP
Ink: Memento,Versa Mark
Ranger Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder
SU Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
SU Pearlized Dollies
SU Bring on the Cake stamp retired


Have a wonderful weekend and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...