Saturday, August 18, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Today I created a card that I will link to My Favorite Things Card Challenge Blog. I decided to use some retired paper from my stash and pair it up with the some In Colors. I'm also using the MFT's Birds of a Feather die cuts to brighten up even more of this birthday card.






PRODUCTS USED:

SU Card Stock: Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzelberry; MFT Smooth White
SU Ink: Fresh Fig
Stamp: Taylored Expressions Sending Sunshine
Die Cuts: MFT's from Birds of a Feather Card Kit, SU Stitched Framelits Dies

Well I'm off to make a few more much needed cards. Have a wonderful and productive weekend and as always, I hope you get to do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...