Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Friend Like You...

After being gone for ten days with no card making, I'm back today with a card. I stopped over at The Paper Players blog and thought I would give the monochromatic challenge a try.

MOJO MONDAY sketch #390




PRODUCTS USED:
SU card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Mango Melody, Garden Impressions DSP
Stamp sets: GinaK  Wreath Builder sentiment and stitched circle, MFT Birds of a Feather die cuts
SU Banner Triple Punch
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

That's about it for today. I'm attending a SU Card Class tonight and get to play stamp and have some fun my crafty friends.

Enjoy your evening and I hope you can do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

3 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Ten days away from crafting?! You'll enjoy being back in to it. I like the patterned background you've used. It really makes the solid blocks of colour stand out. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

LeAnne said...

Wow, that DSP is perfect for these colors, how did I miss that! It's sweet as can be, Bernadette! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week and using my color challenge!

stampwithsandy said...

A lovely card, Bernadette! The patterned paper is so pretty, and perfectly accented by your little blooms. So glad you shared with us at The Paper Players!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...