Monday, July 30, 2018

Sending Sunshine


I completed this card on Thursday hoping to post it to the Freshly Made Sketch blog challenge. Unfortunately the Friday I was visiting friends and forgot all about it! That's okay though. I made it for a friend who is recuperating from back surgery and needs a little sunshine. Here in central NC we have had a lot of rain and not much sun, so hopefully this will cheer her up some.

I cut the sun on the patterned paper with my Cricut Expression machine using the the Sun Envelope from Wild Card 2. The paper is an older retired SU paper, the Sunshine die cut is Taylored Expressions and so is the Sunshine sentiment. (Sending Sunshine stamp set, Sending Script die)
I layered a piece of Daffodil Delight behind the negative space and used SU dimensionals on the front of the card base of SU Bermuda Bay. I also added Wink of Stella the sentiment to give it some sparkle.





That's it for today as far as posting. I'm going to dive into some paper and stamps to create a card. I hope you have a wonderful day and can go do something you LOVE!
Live Simply, Bernadette













No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...