Monday, July 23, 2018

Birds of a Feather


This past weekend I had a chance to break out my new June Card Kit by MFT. What a cute set of dies! I was a little overwhelmed at first, but thanks for the card examples on the MFT blog and Pinterest, I was able to breeze through 2 cards. I did CASe, but changed them up slightly with some of my own touches and stamps.

Inspiration from Donna Mikasa


Inspiration from Torico


As you can see, they are both Get Well cards. I had no trouble with making them cheerful. The papers that came with the kit made that easy to obtain. I used my sentiments and die cut on the top card from Taylored Expressions Sending Sunshine stamp set  and the separate die "Sending" .

The bird house,the flowers, leaves and bird where all part of the June kit, The scallop edge is an older retired product and so is the striped embossing folder and the wood grain embossing folder.


That's it for this evening. I hope you had time to craft and and do something you LOVED today. I hope to see you in a few days with a few more cards...

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...