Sunday, March 11, 2018

It's Your Day!


I was able to make another card today using the SU True Gentlemen DSP and will be linking it to the Freshly Made Sketches blog.  I'm making entering this challenge just under the wire, but really liked the sketch and had this paper in mind.

Products Used:
SU True Gentlemen DSP, SU Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, and Crumb Cake card stock
SU stamps, Fabulous Four, SAB Epic Celebration
Inks, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
I did use some Gold stars from my stash which look quite yellow in the picture. I presume my lighting was bad.

Well I need to clean my "mess" up and have a little something to eat. I have a great evening and I hope you have enough time in your evening to do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Love your masculine card! The paper is fabulous and I like the pop of bright yellow stars! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...