Friday, March 23, 2018

Delight Yourself in the Lord




 I was able to do some card making today. I've been AOL for a couple of weeks because of family obligations and cleaning out my craft supplies and attic. I'm very happy that is over for right now, although I still have stamps to purge. Hopefully next week I'll feel like taking on that job.

The card above was created using the Viva La Verve sketch for the month of March. I've been wanting to use it for several weeks and had several ideas rolling around in my head. This was my final decision.

Products Used:
Stamp - Scripture Medley 1
SU Fresh Fig CS, Lemon Lime Twist CS, Naturally Eclectic DSP
SU Stitched Shaped Framelits
SU Silver Metallic Thread, SU Pearls Basic Jewels
Retired Edgelit, Retired SU Embossing Folder

That's about it on my end. Have a wonderful weekend and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card, Bernadette! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...