Saturday, February 24, 2018

Rejoice in the Lord



Hello all! Just stopping by to post a card that I will be linking to Freshly Made Sketches today.
This sketch is something I will be saving in my sketch folder. Clean and Simple layouts are something I always appreciate. and need.


Products Used:
SU Butterflies Thinlets Dies
SU Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
Verve Scripture Medley 1
Diagonal Folder
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
SU Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum,The Paper Studio, Black unknown


That's about it for today. My GD and I have been crafting, but I have to return her to her Mom and Dad this afternoon, so our crafting time has ended. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you can do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love everything about this - the colors, the gorgeous butterfly, the background and the Bible verse! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such a pretty take on the sketch. Love the big butterfly over the music background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...