Saturday, February 17, 2018

I Had a Little Surprise ...

Well, maybe a big and exciting surprise this morning. The Epic Celebrations card that I linked to the Paper Players last week was chosen as one of The Cut Above choices. Thank you ladies for choosing my card this week. It truly is an honor.

You all need to go over to the blog and check out the other ladies that were chosen. Congratulations ladies all your cards were beautiful. The HEADLINERS card for the week is just gorgeous. Surely worthy of the honor.


Why not go over to the blog tomorrow for a brand new challenge. I know that the challenges always rev up my creative juices. Have a great weekend and go do something you LOVE!



Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...