Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Friendship



Today I was able to create a card for the The Paper Players PP381 challenge. I looked over some of my older stamps and came across this older PTI Quilter's Sampler Set. I knew immediately it would be perfect for the challenge.  It was fairly simple to put together, but the hardest part for me was the layout.  I looked through some of the sketches by Julee Tilman and was happy to find one that I felt fit the stamps and sentiments.


The products used:
PTI Quilter's Sampler Set (2008)
Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide card stock
SU Night of Navy ink
True Gentleman DSP
SU Stitched Shapes Framelits
Sketch: MOJO #433
Stripe embossing folder
Buttons from my stash. Not exactly a match, but I think they work, although they don't look as olive as they do in the picture.
                        
That's about it for tonight. Hopefully, I will have a chance to work on another card tomorrow, but I think house cleaning might get in the way. ;} Have a wonderful day tomorrow and I hope you get a chance to do something you love!

Live Simply,
Bernadette



4 comments:

Donna said...

I love your layout and your colors that you used! Lovely sentiment!

LeAnne said...

This is a nice layout (might have to CASE that one myself) and I always loved that PTI set! Nicely done, great colors too! Thanks for sharing this at the Paper Players and my challenge this week!

Nance Leedy said...

What a wonderful sentiment! Great layout and use of papers too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

ElizStewart said...

Love, love, love this sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...