Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Notes




I made five sets of these for neighbor Christmas gifts and added a bag of candy with them also. Some of the gifts had 4, 5, or 6 3x3 cards with SU 3x3 envelopes included in each little pizza box. I saw the original idea over at Mary Fish's site and fell in love with the look and simplicity of them, but changed it up a bit to be able to use what products I had.

I did use one SU pizza box, but the remainder of the cards I put into boxes made using the SU score board and instructions off of  YouTube. The trees were punched with papers from the Quilted Christmas collection from the 2017 SU Holiday Catalog.

Products: Tree Punch(retired), Quilted Christmas DSP, Star Punch, Stitched Framelits, and SU Pizza Box.

I pray you had a very Merry Christmas filled with love, laughter and family and here's wishing youa very blessed New Year!🎉

Crafty Hugs,
Bernadette



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...