Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Birthday To You


Here is my second attempt at using this paper, but with a different layout. I'm liking this card a lot better then the
one I posted yesterday. I probably will change out that one. There is no sense wasting a much needed birthday card.

Product: Birthday Bouquet DSP, Flower Shop Stamp Set and Pansy Punch, Sizzlets Leaves, Stitched Shapes Framlits, Ink Watermelon Wonder (I stamped off so it wasn't so dark and bright) The stamp is one from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I'll be linking this to Seize the Birthday . Make sure you stop over to see the great cards that have been posted. Have a great evening and as always, go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its absolutely beautiful! Love how you've used the pattern paper with those lovely flowers - so elegant and charming! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
xx Ashwini, STB DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...