Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Big Day/Holiday Share Package


The first thing I'm sharing today is another birthday card I made several days ago. I wanted to play around with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, which I haven't inked up in a long,Mint Macaron and adding a secondary color. I've always liked Gorgeous Grunge and searched Pintrest for some ideas. This is adaptation of the one I was drawn to.

I went back and forth with the card stock colors, but finally decided on Daffodil Delight. So Saffron would have also worked, but I like the softer yellow. The Chalk Talk stamp worked perfectly in the area a wanted to use it. Another sstamp set I really like and used very little. My next challenge is deciding if this card would be an appropriate masculine card. What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you.



I was doing the HAPPY DANCE on Wednesday after receiving my paper share/goodies from the Holiday Catalog! I love working with Linda Heller from Stamping School. She is always so kind and has the deliveries out quickly. Thanks Linda.

That's it for today's post.  I'm off to work on another birthday card. Have a wonderful weekend and please go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...