Saturday, September 16, 2017

Celebrate You





I worked on this card today for CSA on Sunday for my older Granddaughters birthday at the end of the month. I'm not sure if it fills their requirements to make it CAS, but hopefully it will.

This is the first time in a very long,long time that I colored in a stamped image. I always get anxious about doing it, but this time I decided to keep working at it. Okay, it took me 4 X's of re stamping and coloring to get it correct! I used one of the floral stamps from a older SU Hostess set, Blooming with Hope. I just love this set and probably won't be letting it go anytime soon. I stamped the image in StazOn then used an Aqua painter dipped in the Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry ink to color in the petals and center.

To finish off the card, I adhered the floral piece to a strip of Crushed Curry. That was added to a embossed panel, then to the main card. I used two ovals. One cut from the Ovals Collection and the sentiment from Suit Sayings cut with the Stitched Shaped Framelits.

Well, that's about it for this Saturday. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

anja curvers said...

Great, great card love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Friday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...