Friday, August 18, 2017

So Sorry



I'm back today with a card for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge.  I made this for a young niece of ours who has been battling some blood clots. She's been a real trooper, but I thought I would continue to encourage her and let her know we are praying for her.

**I'm not sure why the layered panel came out wonky under the sentiment. When I was cutting it, it appeared fine. Oh well, I'm going with it. Although I have been back to card making for more then a month, I'm finding it a struggle to produce cards easily. I'm not sure if it is the long hiatus I took, the lack of up to date product, or I just am not as creative as I once felt I was.

I will give it another couple of months and evaluate my progress and see if I have to move to another creative outlet. Anyone else go through these periods of creativity?


Products used: Paper by Scribble Scrabble, SU Baked Brown Sugar and Mint Macaron ink , SU Baked Brown Sugar paper, SU Thoughts and Prayers, So Sorry, Copper Dots.




Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, enjoy your family and go do something you love!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The tree looks so nice with that background paper! I'm sure your niece will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. It will provide such encouragement to your niece! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!