Friday, August 18, 2017

So Sorry



I'm back today with a card for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge.  I made this for a young niece of ours who has been battling some blood clots. She's been a real trooper, but I thought I would continue to encourage her and let her know we are praying for her.

**I'm not sure why the layered panel came out wonky under the sentiment. When I was cutting it, it appeared fine. Oh well, I'm going with it. Although I have been back to card making for more then a month, I'm finding it a struggle to produce cards easily. I'm not sure if it is the long hiatus I took, the lack of up to date product, or I just am not as creative as I once felt I was.

I will give it another couple of months and evaluate my progress and see if I have to move to another creative outlet. Anyone else go through these periods of creativity?


Products used: Paper by Scribble Scrabble, SU Baked Brown Sugar and Mint Macaron ink , SU Baked Brown Sugar paper, SU Thoughts and Prayers, So Sorry, Copper Dots.




Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, enjoy your family and go do something you love!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely card! The tree looks so nice with that background paper! I'm sure your niece will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful card. It will provide such encouragement to your niece! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...