Thursday, August 24, 2017

Masculine Happy Birthday




I'm back again today using the Viva la Verve Sketch  for August and also linking to Seize the Birthday.  As I am still working on my  birthday cards for the Big men and Little men in my life thought these 2 challenges would add to that. When I came across these left over SU papers and I knew one of my SIL's would love the theme.

Products used: Ret. SU papers, SU card stock, Star Embossing Folder (SU ret.) SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Chey Cobbler ink, twine.

That is about it for me today. I'm not sure if  I'll be able to card make tomorrow.  The contractors are coming back to finish the dry wall project. It causes quite a mess with the dust and since my craft area is right above it in an alcove, it would be difficult to work. Oh well, there will be other days.

Go do something you love and...

Live Simply,
Bernadette




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Bernadette! I love the pattern papers, they fit so well together, and the circular die cuts are just perfect for the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!
xx Ashwini, STB DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love those nautical papers. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...