Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Have Your Cake



Today I'm posting a card for the Case on Friday Birthday card challenge. This type of card is always difficult for me. I just want to keep adding layers, It takes me a little longer then usual and I struggle walking through it, but eventually produce something I'm happy with.

The products: stamp set is from an older Paper Pumpkin,the patterned paper is the Party Animal DSP, the base is SU Tangerine Tango, and ink and dots are Pacific Point by SU.

I'm hoping to get another challenge card done by Friday, but I'm not sure which one. Have a wonderful day and go do something you love.

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...